1. Information Collected
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering, purchasing services or requesting further services.
2. If you make contact by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept.
3. Telephone conversation may be recorded.
4. You may be asked to complete surveys for research purposes.
5. Details of transactions you carry out through this website and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
6. Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise.
2. Personal Data Storage
1. The personal data collected from you will be stored on a server inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
3. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although the upmost will be done to protect your personal data, it cannot be guaranteed; any transmission is at your own risk. Once received; your information strict procedures and security features will be put in place to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. Information Usage
1. To ensure that content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2. To provide you with information, products or services that you request or which you may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
3. To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
4. To notify you about changes to our services.
4. Disclosure of your information
Your Personal Data may be shared with selected third parties including:
1. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract entered into with them or you.
2. Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
3. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website.
4. Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering a contract with you.
5. Professional advisors, such as Solicitors.
6. Your Personal Data maybe disclosed to third parties if:
7. we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
8. the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
5. Data Retention
1. Your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Changes to this policy